MHACA is a specialist NDIS mental health provider with a focus on recovery and making positive changes to support your health and wellbeing. We can assist you to access the NDIS, help prepare for and manage your plan, and we provide a range of services to help support your goals.
- NDIS support coordination
- Life skills development
- Social and community participation activities
- Physical wellbeing activities
- Therapeutic support
- Accommodation and tenancy assistance
- Skills development in a group
- Education and employment ready activities
- Drop off transport service
MHACA is a Registered NDIS provider of Support Coordination, Coordination of Supports and Specialist Support Coordination to people living with a mental illness in Central Australia.
Our experienced team will assist you to build capacity to work towards your goals, exercise choice and control, and help you navigate services available through your NDIS plan.
We understand the NDIS and can support you on your NDIS journey.
Please email MHACA for more information on our NDIS services.