The Team Leader Support Coordination provides leadership, support and guidance to the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) Support Coordination Team. The coordinator will ensure there are systems in place to support efficient and effective service delivery so that the team is able to meet performance targets.
The coordinator will ensure that participants who choose MHACA for Support Coordination services receive a quality service and are actively supported to build their capacity to exercise choice and control over their plans.
The team leader is responsible for leadership of a high performing team offering quality services to people with psychosocial disability:
- Develop and maintain systems to support the NDIS Support Coordination function within the organisation.
- Promote, educate, and inform participants, staff, and the community about the services available through MHACA and the NDIS.
- Ensure there is a clear focus on high quality services and a commitment to supporting participants choice and control over the services they receive.
- Monitor staff productivity and ensure staff are following the developed processes.
- Monitor the workloads of support coordination staff and allocate participants appropriately.
- Ensure all participants have a service agreement with MHACA in place.
- Build participant service pathways, networks of services and supports as needed.
- Participate in relevant meetings and service networks including professional development opportunities and Support Coordination meetings.
- Liaise with the NDIS and advocate on behalf of participants where necessary.
- Manage requests for services from the program.
- Actively participate in the organisation’s quality, safety, and risk management systems
- Team performance and development including supervision of staff.
- Any other duties which may reasonably be expected in relation to the role.
For a full job description and application details click this link; Team Leader Support Coordination