MHACA will once again be offering the 12 hour Standard Mental Health First Aid (3rd Edition) throughout the year. Training dates for the first half of the year are as follows.
March 25 – 26
May 12 – 13
Please contact us for further information or to register for one of the above programs.
MHACA will be open every day during the holiday period except for public holidays. Please note that we will be open at slightly reduced hours during this time. Our opening hours are as follows.
- Wednesday December 24th: 8.30 am-2.30 pm (Drop off available)
- Thursday December 25th: Closed. Merry Christmas!
- Friday December 26th: Closed. Happy Boxing Day!
- Monday December 29th: 9.00 am-2.00 pm (Drop off available)
- Tuesday December 30th: 9.00 am-2.00 pm (Drop off available)
- Wednesday December 31st: 9.00 am-2.00 pm (Drop off available)
- Thursday January 1st: Closed. Happy New Year
- Friday January 2nd: 9.00 am-2.00 pm (Drop off available)
Download a printable calendar here: MHACA Holiday hours
And our December/ January activities calendar here: 1.10 MHACA Calendar December-January 2015
Earlier this month MHACA held its Annual General Meeting and released the 2013/4 Annual Report. It was a busy year for MHACA and you can read all about what we have been up to here.MHACA Annual Report 2013-4