An exciting opportunity exists for a dynamic and suitably qualified person to apply their skills to lead mental health and life promotion activities with an aim toward having real impact in improving the health outcomes for people with mental illness and those at risk of suicide living in Central Australia.
The Promotion and Prevention Manager will oversee and lead the activities of the P&P Team who:
- Develop and deliver a range of community development and training activities; and
- Develop and implement strategies for effective suicide prevention and mental health promotion
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Demonstrated understanding of community development principles;
- Well-developed understanding of mental illness and suicide prevention;
- Strong communication skills
Please refer to the Position Description for full details and application information.